The NVLA school campus is closed until further notice.To register for NVLA summer school, please follow the steps below.
Enrollment for Charter, Private, and non-Clark County Students
Students must complete online registration to take an NVLA course.
Please follow these steps to enroll:
Complete CCSD Online Registration (OLR)
Write down the OLR number after submitting
Complete NVLA Online Information Form
You must have your OLR number and all required documents (in digital format) to be able to complete the form. You will also be asked which courses are being requested. Both full courses and credit-by-exam are available.
Virtual Meeting with the NVLA Registrar
Meet with the registrar in a web meeting to complete registration.
Pay for Summer School Course
Once all documentation has been confirmed, requested courses will be entered and approved by administration. You will receive an email with directions for online payment.
Have the following documents ready in digital format before beginning the NVLA form:
- Proof of address (gas bill, water bill, power bill, lease)
- Immunization Record
- Child's ID (Birth Certificate, Passport, Health District ID Card)
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
Within 24 hours, you will receive an email with details on how to access your virtual meeting with the NVLA Registrar.
The meeting can be done with a phone, tablet, or computer but the device must have a camera.
- An NVLA counselor will enter the course request into Infinite Campus.
- The course request will be reviewed by NVLA administration.
- If the course request is approved, you will be sent an email with directions for online payment.
- Once payment has been received, the student is enrolled into the course.
- Students will not be able to access the course until June 1.
Standard Summer Course
$120 / semester
Payment for summer school fees
can be made on the Infinite Campus Portal.
~ No Refunds ~