- Build Your College List: $500 Get started by exploring colleges you’re interested in. Learn More
- Practice for the SAT: $1,000 Use Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy® to get ready for test day. Learn More
- Improve Your Score: $2,000 Show how practice pays off by improving your SAT score. Learn More
- Strengthen Your College List: $500 Make sure your college list has a mix of academic safety, match, and reach schools. Learn More
- Complete the FAFSA: $1,000 Fill out the free government form to apply for financial aid. Learn More
- Apply to Colleges: $1,000 Apply to the schools you want to attend. Learn More
- Complete Your Journey: $40,000 Complete all six scholarship steps to be eligible for a $40,000 scholarship. Learn More
Take advantage of the College Board Opportunity Scholarships. Open to all, regardless of GPA or test scores, this unique scholarship program guides students to complete six essential steps that move them closer to college with the chance to earn scholarships ranging from $500 to $40,000.* The more effort that students put in, the more chances they have to earn scholarships.