The CCSD Online Registration System is available in English & Spanish.
Parents can complete registration at home or at NVLA.
Parent must provide:
- Proof of address (gas bill, water bill, power bill, lease)
- Immunization Record
- Child’s ID
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
Re-enrollment for NVLA Students
Students must re-register each school year.
Click the link below for Currently Enrolled CCSD Students.
Enrollment for Charter, Private, Home School, and non-Clark County Students
Students must complete online registration to take an NVLA course.
Parents can complete registration at home through ParentPortal or come to NVLA during registration hours. Please follow these steps to enroll:
- Download and complete the Out-of-District Course Request. Work with your counselor to determine the course(s) that your student needs to take.
- Complete On-Line Registration: CCSD Student Registration (links below)
- Submit required documentation to NVLA at 3050 E. Flamingo road or send via email
- Pay the course fees. Fees can be paid through Infinite Campus or on-campus.
$175 / semester
Career Pathway Course
$250 / semester
Registration Hours 7:15 am – 3:30 pm.
Due to the length of the registration process, the last enrollment must begin by 3:30 pm.