PSAT – Wednesday, October 11 at 9:00 am
The PSAT is a mandatory assessment that is provided free-of-charge to all Sophmores at NVLA.
The PSAT lets you:
- get ready for the SAT®
- enter National Merit Scholarship Corporation competitions for recognition and scholarships
- access personalized college and career planning resources in My College QuickStart™
- request information from colleges and universities
- assess your critical reading, mathematical reasoning and writing skills
- get specific suggestions on how to improve your academic skills.
Practice test can be found at https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/psat-nmsqt-psat
Juniors are encouraged to take the PSAT at a cost of $16.00 (payment deadline is 10/2/17)